Established in 2008, NAHE is amongst the first few Recruitment Agencies in Pakistan which is still operational. We are a focused and result oriented offering a bouquet of products to both local and overseas clients.
With almost four decades of experience, we are strategically divided into five broad divisions which are further divided into Recruitment Groups and Industries. To avoid inefficiencies, each division operates independently, yet they share a common goal – to provide our clients with a world class service.
- Project Staffing
- Visa Processing & Mobilization
- Recruitment Events
Our aim is to stay focused on a limited number of industries so we may positively assist and support our clients in achieving their recruitment targets. We represent demanding clients on many of their most challenging projects and in order to service them in a befitting manner, we continue to be guided by the same core mission and values that our founders embraced.
Our head office is based in LAHORE ( NAHE ADRESS) and we have a regional main branch. We have setup small liaison centers throughout Pakistan particularly for the purpose of attracting blue-collar manpower. We have a small presence in Dubai, UAE mainly for the purpose of being able to support our clients locally and business development,
Given the wide infrastructure and access to the top recruitment tools, we are the ultimate resource proving our clients with peace of mind and enabling them to focus on their core business.
2. Mission & Values
To be recognized as the supplier of choice in contract staffing, permanent recruitment and managed service solutions by our clients, candidates, colleagues and competitors, through our commitment to quality and innovation and to providing an environment where the company as a whole and every member of the team achieves their full potential.
Care: Being in the people business and we strive to inspire our team, our clients and the applicants.
Integrity: Act with unswerving integrity and maintain our untarnished reputation.
Forward Thinking: To constantly invest resources in our infrastructure and in our team to stay at par with our client’s needs.
Atmosphere: Foster an atmosphere that makes our clients proud in extending their representation to us.
Passion: We are committed to go above and beyond the call of duty to provide our clients with the best possible talent.
3. Ethical Recruitment
Recruitment in our part of the world has a fairly bad reputation. It is often considered a business where companies promise what they cannot deliver, where people conceal or exaggerate the truth, and act only in self-interest with candidates. Stories from candidates about deceit are fairly common. Job orders from companies are often sold onwards to other companies and/or sub-agents. Candidates are charged astronomical fees for recruitment even in cases where the client is paying for the visa and mobilization. Most of what companies do on a daily basis is illegal and unethical but in this part of the world, they have managed to do it for years and may continue doing it for many more.
Why do they do it? Most of them don’t have the expertise to manage client’s expectations so they want to rake in whatever they can and as soon as they can. There’s also the greed of making five times the money in the first job order rather than making it over five job orders and working 5 times harder.
New Al Hadeed Enterprises has managed to maintain an untarnished reputation for 20 years and we consider it our foremost priority to never compromise on the values and ethics that were instilled in the organization when it was founded in 2000.
- Following the law: Though the Emigration by laws in Pakistan are outdated, they give considerable protection to the candidate and at the preliminary step, we follow the law.
- Transparency: We consider it our obligation to be transparent with our clients as well as the candidates. We will never exaggerate the salary or their savings. We have a thorough understanding on the costs involved in living in different cities / countries in the GCC and we give candidates a very accurate estimate of their potential savings.
- A favour for a favour: It is very common in the recruitment industry in South East Asia to extend favours to the representatives of the client to get more selections and manipulate the selection. We have heard of instances where the representatives of the clients are coerced into accepting gifts / favours. This is so common that most agencies consider it as part of their marketing expense. Besides them clearly violating the law and the primary principals of ethical recruitment, this leads to representatives of the company being obligated to select candidates that would yield maximum benefit to the agencies rather than hiring the most productive and deserving candidates. Naturally, any expenses incurred are levied on the candidates. Allied Services extends maximum hospitality and respect to the representatives of our clients but we draw a very clear line to not extend or take any unwarranted favours.
- Sub-agents: Recruiters are often based in the major cities and are often unable to attract candidates from rural areas. Hence, recruitment agencies work with sub-agents to recruit potential employees from villages in remote areas. Sub-agents extract additional unauthorized fees from the candidates by overcommitting the remuneration and their activities are almost impossible to regulate. Low education among the un-skilled and semi-skilled applicants and inaccessibility to reach the recruitment agencies builds a position of trust towards sub-agents. Allied Services doesn’t work with any sub-agents – are candidates apply directly to us through our regional offices. Having been in the business for 40 years and having recruited several thousand Pakistanis while upholding our ethics and values, we are a preferred source for overseas jobs amongst many Pakistanis whose friends & families can attest to our credibility.
- Manipulation: Our Recruitment team is oriented to never manipulate a candidate’s experience and always present their experience to the best of their knowledge. Our recruiters also guide candidates to create an HONEST resume
Quality, Health & Safety Policy
Health & Safety Policy
- Allied Services is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
- Allied Services will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
- Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Watch for posters marking potential hazards in the office.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimize the risk of any trips and falls.
- All staff travelling on motorbikes MUST wear helmets. All staff driving cars must wear seatbelts and should ensure that all passengers are also wearing seatbelts.
- Any concerns on health & safety in the work place should be brought to the undersigned. Your participation is much appreciated.